First let me tell you about me.
* I am married to my HS sweetheart (actually we dated at 14 and 15)
* I am a mom of 2 grown kids
* I am from a big, Catholic family, second youngest of 6 kids
* I am a sports fan, mostly baseball and volleyball but love almost ALL sports
* I am a homeschool mom, homeschooled my son for 3 years
* I am a Mary Kay Sales Director
* I have been a Mary Kay Business owner for over 18 years, driving FREE for 14
* I am an introvert,
Who would want to hear from "little ole me"?? That was my BIGGEST fear in starting this Blog. I am not really an expert at anything nor a very good writer! However, I realized that I have gained lots of life lessons over the course of my 50 years and want to share them from one regular, everyday person to another.
This may sound a little corny but my mission in life is to partner with women in creating a dream life using their talents and abilities to become Peak Performers building a legacy for others to follow. I truly love everything about my life,,,,,,, the good, bad and ugly, lol! I want to share what I have learned and am learning. Sometimes I learn easily but mostly I take the hard way. Everything I have experienced has made me the person I am today......just a regular person who is grateful for this one life God has blessed me with!
I hope you journey through life with me. I hope to inspire you, make you laugh and show you that you can design the life of your dreams through all that may be thrown your way.
Thanks to all my supporters who encouraged me to do this. I did it!
Grateful for you,