Grit, tenacity, self drive, confidence and compassion are just a few areas that I believe my business has impacted Brooke. But as all you moms out there know....... sometimes we think we know and we really don't.
So I thought I would just ask her point blank how my Mary Kay business has made an impact on her life. I was not surprised by her answers but instead felt grateful to hear the impact directly from her.
Mom, here is how your Mary Kay business has impacted me:
1. You were always there for my volleyball and basketball games.
2. You were home when I was sick, because we always want our moms when we are sick.
3. You could take me to school and pick me up from school.
4. We could book shopping days when I had a day off of school.
5. FREE makeup
6. Dad's job is demanding so it was always nice to have at least one parent around.
7. We got to drive around in cool cars.
What I learned from these answers is that it is the LITTLE things that make a BIG difference. And yes the free makeup and cool cars made the list, but it was TIME together that made the biggest impact.
For all of you moms out there, the time goes by so, so fast. Cherish it and know that those little things you do for your kids don't go unnoticed.